Event Venue Rental Guide for Tuscaloosa River Market Clients
Make your dream event a reality at the Tuscaloosa River Market. Located along the scenic Black Warrior River in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, this spectacular venue offers an unrivaled setting for your once in a lifetime celebration.
- Soaring vaulted ceilings
- Polished concrete floors
- Wall-to-wall garage-style doors
- Ability to accommodate up to 1200 people with standing room and 400 people with banquet style seating
This gorgeous venue is the perfect place to gather all your friends and family for a grand celebration. Rental of the market includes:
- 400 black Chiviari chairs & tables
- Audiovisual equipment
- One custodian, one security guard, and two members of our staff
Preferred and approved catering list is available for you to select from. Celebrate your special day at the stunning Tuscaloosa River Market and it is sure to be a beautiful and unforgettable event!
We would love for you to allow the Tuscaloosa River Market staff to host your special day. We take pride in providing a clean, safe, and picturesque event venue for your most memorable occasions. As you begin the planning process, we want to make sure you have all of the information you need to make your event a success!
First things first:
- Check our Calendar for available dates
- Take a tour of the River Market – 360 Degree Virtual Tour
- Call our office (205-248-5295) to schedule an in person tour or use this Calendly Link
- Confirm your date and time details for the rental agreement
Make it Official:
- Once you have received your contract – sign it electronically
- Pay your 25% deposit within two weeks of booking
- Celebrate! Your event date is official!
- Meet with River Market staff to develop your unique event layout
- Order table linens – We Rent Linens!
- Inform River Market staff of your food and beverage plans
- Make sure that your event décor is approved by the River Market (no helium balloons, no confetti, no open flames, no cold sparklers)
- Provide River Market proof of special event insurance
- Pay balance by 30 days prior to the event
- Approve final event layout and rehearse audiovisual